Australian Good Taste
Recipe by Amanda Kelly
Photography by John Paul Urizar
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 6 slices ciabatta
- 100g (1/2 cup) bought basil pesto
- 100g semi-dried tomatoes, drained on paper towel
- 200g cherry bocconcini, drained, halved
- Small fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Sea salt flakes & freshly ground black pepper
All nutrition values are per serve.
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Combine 2 tbs of the oil and the garlic in a bowl. Brush both sides of ciabatta with garlic oil and place on a baking tray. Cook in oven for 5 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and transfer to a serving platter.
- Step 2Spread ciabatta with pesto. Top with tomato and bocconcini. Sprinkle with basil leaves and drizzle with remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.